Larry S. Logsdon's Profile
Larry Logsdon joined Wallace, Jordan, Ratliff & Brandt in 1997. He practices in the area of general commercial litigation and has represented general contractors, subcontractors, owners, and suppliers involved in all aspects of the construction industry.
Larry was selected to the Birmingham Business Journal’s Best of the Bar for Construction Law and was named to the list of 2016 Top Lawyers by Bhm Biz Metro Birmingham Business magazine. He is admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, all Alabama federal district courts, and all Alabama state courts. He is an associate member of the American Subcontractor’s Association and the Association of General Contractors
Born in Lake Charles, Louisiana, Larry attended the University of Alabama. He graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in marketing in 1987. He graduated from the University of Alabama School of Law in 1992. Larry was honored with induction into the Order of the Coif and served as a senior editor of the Alabama Law Review.
- The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, AL, J.D, 1992
Honors: Order of the Coif, Senior Editor of Alabama Law Review
- The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL, B.S., Marketing, summa cum laude, 1987
Honors: Omicron Delta Kappa, Mortar Board, Anderson Society, Jasons
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, 1995
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama, 1995
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama, 1995
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama, 1995
- Alabama, 1992