Samuel T. Sessions's Profile
Sam Sessions practices in the areas of construction law, will contests, fiduciary litigation, landlord/tenant law, insurance law, and general civil litigation. He is admitted to practice in the State of Alabama and the U.S. District Court, Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Alabama. He is a member of the Alabama State Bar, the Birmingham Bar Association, and the American Bar Association. Sam also serves as the prosecutor for the City of Hoover misdemeanor appeals.
Sam graduated from Auburn University in 2002 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science. He received his J.D. degree from the University of Alabama School of Law in 2010. Prior to attending law school, Sam worked in the banking and securities industry.
Sam enjoys spending time with his wife and four children. He is a sports enthusiast and serves on the Board of the Bryant-Jordan Student Athlete Program and the Birmingham Tip Off Club.
- The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, AL, J.D., 2010
- Auburn University, Auburn, AL, B.A., Political Science, 2002
- Alabama, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama, 2017
- Morgan Keegan & Company, Inc., Compliance Officer 2004-2006